Jeff Schmitt Auto Group is committed to the growth of the Greater Dayton area, as well as all of the specific communities in which we proudly serve.
In addition to our continuous philanthropic efforts, it is our mission to provide as much support as possible to a wide variety of schools, non-profit groups and community organizations with a particular focus on the following:
- Families and Children
Due to the large number of requests Jeff Schmitt Auto Group receives, the following guidelines have been established for your convenience.
- Please send all donation requests to:
Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North
Attention: Ashli Kitchen
1001 N. Broad St.
Fairborn, Ohio 45324
- To allow time for proper consideration of your charity or cause of choice, please submit your request a minimum of four weeks prior to your event or donation deadline.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on your organization’s letterhead and must include the following information:
- Organization’s Name, Address, Phone Number
- Organization Information including 501(c) number, if possible.
- Contact Person’s Name, Phone Number and Email Address
- Title and Date of Event
- Type of Fundraiser
- The charitable donations we make are not intended for use by individuals or groups for personal or corporate profit.
- We apologize, but Jeff Schmitt Auto Group is unable to donate to companies holding campaigns for the Humane Society Of Greater Dayton, or local schools in the Beavercreek, Fairborn, and Miamisburg communities, as we support these worthwhile causes and institutions directly.
- Jeff Schmitt Auto Group limits organizations to one donation per calendar year.