Commercial Vehicles and Equipment
The Right Selection for your Commercial Vehicle Needs
The Jeff Schmitt Auto Group is proud to offer a host of options for any business. From agricultural and construction vehicles and equipment to the best in Chevrolet fleet solutions, our team can do it all for you.
When it’s time to upgrade or add on to your current roster of vehicles, you need a partner you can count on to give you the time, selection, and savings that puts your business in the fast lane to success. The experts from Jeff Schmitt are here to ensure you get exactly what you want with our easy, hassle-free purchase and maintenance experience.
Your Business IS Our Business
The Jeff Schmitt Commercial team is focused on your specific needs, so you can focus on the business of doing business.
Through both outside and direct sales, we strive to better serve your needs and the needs of your business. As one of the largest auto groups in southwest Ohio, we have the tools and the buying power to create the best solutions for you and your business.
Whether you are a Landscaper, Municipality, School, Contractor, or a business that needs a fleet of cars or trucks, our dedicated team is here to support you before, during, and after your purchase.
Anything You Need, We’ve Got It
We have the diverse commercial selection you want, for whatever you need.
We can offer you full access to lineups from Kubota, Polaris, SCAG, Ferris, Boss Snowplows, Stihl equipment, Greenworks Commercial, and more! And, with three different Chevrolet locations, we also have a massive selection of all shapes and sizes for your fleet vehicle needs.
The possibilities don’t end there. Our complete and dedicated parts and service departments support each brand we carry, so we’ll always be there to keep your vehicles and equipment running in tip-top condition.
Making it Easier on You
Our one and only goal is to help make your business better, by making your job easier.
You know what they say: Work smart, not hard! That’s where the Jeff Schmitt Commercial team comes in. We’re a one-stop automotive and equipment center for all of your sales, parts, service, paint and body shop needs. We can help you find the vehicle or equipment for all of your business needs, including accessories, up-fit, and other work-ready solutions.
We’ll also partner you with a dedicated dealer representative to help you select the exact vehicle or equipment that you need for the job, and deliver the best options and recommendations for your specific application.
Meet Your Commercial Sales Consultant
Tim Terrill has the knowledge and experience to take care of every business need. Tim boasts more than 6 years of Agriculture and Construction sales experience: specializing in Government and Commercial Sales.
There’s no one better to give your business the advantage it needs to stay ahead of the competition. Contact Tim Terrill (firstname.lastname@example.org) for answers to all your questions today.
Service and Support After the Sale
Tim Terrill and the entire Jeff Schmitt team is at your disposal, ready to give you what you need when you need it. That also means delivering expert service after the sale. After all, your experience doesn’t end when you purchase the vehicles and equipment you need. That’s just the beginning.
With specialized service experts at your side, you’ll never need to worry about the maintenance and repair needs of your fleet and equipment. Your business depends on the wellbeing of your tools, so we’ll be there to keep them sharp, strong, and always ready to work for you.
Partner with Jeff Schmitt to have your needs met with the right commercial vehicle and equipment solutions, today.
Chevrolet Fleet Incentives
YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK
Immediately write off up to 100% of the purchase price of eligible Chevy vehicles!1
For 100 years, Chevy has helped business owners do what it takes to get the job done. Now, under new tax depreciation laws, your business may be eligible to immediately deduct up to 100% of the purchase price of an unlimited number of qualifying Chevy vehicles purchased for business use.
FIRST YEAR VEHICLE DEPRECIATION LIMITS:
- Up to $18,000 per vehicle (no aggregate limitation)2
- Bolt EV
- City Express
- Up to 100% of purchase price (no per-vehicle or aggregate limitation)3
- Silverado 1500
- Silverado 2500HD
- Silverado 3500HD
- Silverado Chassis Cab
- Express Cargo Van
- Express Passenger Van
- Express Cutaway
- Low Cab Forward
1. Federal tax depreciation deductions are only available for vehicles used in a trade or business and are subject to change without notice. Each taxpayers’ tax situation is unique; please consult your tax advisor to determine your business’ vehicle depreciation deduction. Trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code with a GVWR over 6,000 lbs. and placed in service during 2019 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to 100% of the purchase price. Passenger automobiles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code (including SUVs, trucks and crossovers with a GVWR up to 6,000 lbs.) and placed in service during 2019 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to $18,000 per vehicle. For more information, visit irs.gov. This advertisement is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as tax advice, or as a promise of availability or amount of any potential tax benefit or reduced tax liability.
2. Passenger automobiles as defined under the Internal Revenue Code (including sport utility vehicles, trucks and crossovers with a GVWR of 6,000 lbs. or less) and placed in service during 2019 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to $18,000 per vehicle.
3. Trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code with a GVWR over 6,000 lbs. and placed in service during 2019 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to 100% of the purchase price.